The Honda Service Pass
The Honda Service Pass is a program that offers maintenance coverage on Honda vehicles (beginning with the 2023 Honda Odyssey) for two years from the registration date or for 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. This additional maintenance coverage allows for worry-free driving during your travels.
• Maintenance coverage: A1 and B1 services (oil change, oil filter, tire rotation), and MPI (multi-point inspection) as determined by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system Covered Services
• Term: 2yrs/24k miles (whichever comes first) for New MY23 vehicles
• Location: included maintenance must occur at a participating dealership
• Vehicle Brands: Honda vehicles must be serviced at participating Honda dealerships
• Honda Genuine parts and oil must be used by participating dealerships (parts and oil as determined by AHM, dealer up-sells will not be covered)
• Included maintenance is a benefit of the vehicle and is transferrable to subsequent ownership, the coverage terms do not reset.
You’ll Receive A Handy Maintenance Minder™ Alert In Your Vehicle When It Is Time To Schedule Service, Which You Can Do Through The HondaLink® App*.
Honda Service Pass covers certain factory scheduled maintenance on all new MY23 Honda vehicles for two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Certain models may require different maintenance schedules as recommended by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system and described in the vehicle’s Owners’ Manual. See Honda dealer for vehicle eligibility, coverage details, and exclusions. Valid only in the United States of America.
HondaLink Driver Feedback program is available on select vehicles.
Honda enrollment is required.