2021 Honda Accord Touring 2.0T Overview
The 2021 Accord has received a few minor exterior updates including a revised grille, more effective LED headlamps, and more standard tech equipment.
The Touring 2.0T model gets a turbocharged 2.0-liter engine and a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- LED Low-Beam Headlights
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels
- Bold redesigned front grille
- LED Light Bar Taillights
Inside of the Accord offers updated styling and space for up to five with an impressive amount of rear headroom and legroom.
- Available Leather-trimmed seats
- Heated and ventilated seating
- 12-way power adjustable front seats
- Customizable full-color 7-inch digital dash display
- Active Noise Cancellation
- 10-speaker premium audio system
- Wireless phone charging station
- Head-Up Display
- Power Moonroof
- 60/40 Split rear seats create 16.7 cubic feet of trunk space
Technology & Safety
The new Accord features many standard and available technology features both inside and outside of the vehicle including wireless connectivity and a suite of Honda Sensing driver-assistive technologies.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Wifi Hotspot capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- HondaLink app connectivity
Safety features that the Accord offer include Blind Spot Information System which uses radar sensors to detect vehicles on the side of and behind the vehicle to assist during lane changes. The Cross Traffic Monitor provides more awareness while backing up by sounding an alert when vehicles are approaching either side of the vehicle. The Multi-Angle Rearview Camera allows the driver to choose from three different angles; Normal, Top-Down, and Wide, for a better view of what’s behind the vehicle while in reverse.